Car Insurance Exists For a Reason
A car accident can have a major impact on your life, which is why drivers are required to carry insurance on their vehicles. That way, compensation is available for people injured in accidents. Even if a case goes to trial, it’s almost always an insurance company who is paying the defense attorney and who will pay a judgment provided by the jury.
However, insurance companies are profit-seeking businesses. They are not eager to pay out substantial amounts of money for your injuries. Even if they accept a claim, they will work hard to compensate as little as possible. You need someone with experience, who understands the games the insurance company plays and can fight for your best possible settlement.
That’s where we come in.
You should always speak with an experienced lawyer who can work to get you a settlement that accurately reflects the severity of your injury and the ongoing consequences of your injury BEFORE making statements about your injuries to the insurance company or accepting compensation.
If you’ve already spoken with the insurance company, it might not be too late. Give us a call and see if we can help.
So Get Your Life Back!
We are with you until you can get back to the activities you love.
- Are you suffering because you were hurt by another driver?
- In ongoing therapy or medical recovery?
- Unable to return to work?
- Unable to care for your children and family members?
- Suffering lifelong pain?
- Suffering lifelong financial hardship?
These conditions must all be taken into consideration when pursuing compensation from car insurance companies.
Contact our office to see how we can help.
If someone has hit your car in a traffic accident, call us as soon as possible!
Our staff will:
- Investigate the incident
- Talk to the towing company and/or repair shop
- Provide assistance securing a rental car
- Communicate with your medical provider or recommend a doctor that specializes in injury cases
- Negotiate a settlement with insurance companies based on the extent of your injuries and adequate compensation for the situation.
Levine Law Group can also file a lawsuit and, if necessary, take a case to trial. Our attorneys are experienced in the courtroom and in advocating for you before a judge and jury.
Whether your car wreck was in North Carolina or South Carolina, we can handle your situation.
How much will it cost for a consultation?
- No upfront fees
- Conversations are always free
We work a little differently than a family or business attorney. We do not have “billed hours.” We offer our services on a contingency-basis, which means we will never collect a fee until you receive compensation for your injuries.