Get Your Life Back
We are with you until you can get back to the activities you love.
- Are you suffering because you were hurt by another driver?
- In ongoing therapy or medical recovery?
- Unable to return to work?
- Unable to care for your children and family members?
- Suffering lifelong pain?
- Suffering lifelong financial hardship?
These conditions must all be taken into consideration when pursuing compensation from both the at-fault party’s insurance company as well as your own.
Contact our office to see how we can help.
If someone has hit your car in a traffic accident, call us as soon as possible!
Our staff will:
- Investigate the incident
- Talk to the towing company and/or repair shop
- Provide assistance securing a rental car
- Communicate with your medical provider or recommend a doctor that specializes in injury cases
- Negotiate a settlement with insurance companies based on the extent of your injuries and adequate compensation for the situation
Will Levine Law Group take a case to trial? Yes. If it is necessary. Our attorneys are experienced at negotiating with the insurance companies and in the court room. Whether your car wreck was in North Carolina or South Carolina, we can handle your situation.
We understand negligence from the other driver is not always intentional, however the injuries that you received from the incident can still warrant compensation. Recovering from your injuries will cost you money and time. It is important to us to make sure that the driver who caused your incident take responsibility for it.
What happens with the insurance company?
Remember- In this situation, the insurance company is sitting across the negotiation table from you. You need someone with experience, who understands the games the insurance company plays and can fight for your best possible settlement. Insurance companies are profit-seeking businesses. They are not eager to pay out substantial amounts of money for your injuries. Even if they accept a claim, they will work hard to compensate as little as possible.
Speak with an experienced lawyer who can work to get you a financial settlement that accurately reflects the severity of your injury and the ongoing consequences of your injury BEFORE making statements about your injuries to the insurance company or accepting compensation.
When is it too late?
Each case is different. Call us. We might still be able to help!
How much will it cost for a consultation?
- No upfront fees
- Conversations are always free
We work a little differently than your estate or business attorney. We do not have “billed hours.” We offer our services on a contingency-basis, which means we will never collect a fee until you receive compensation for your injuries.